London is said to be the Christmas wonderland and the credit goes to sparkles of Christmas lights, bright glitters of feasts from traditional markets to Christmas shows. So, to help you make the most out of the joyous charm of festivals, we have created this magical guide to 33 unique things that you can do on Christmas in London.
Here are many feastful ways for you to enjoy Christmas in London..
WAYS TO MAKE CHRISTMAS MEMORIES
- At Hyde Park’s Winter Wonderland you can live the festive environment and absorb it until the time you are satisfied. Cinderella on Ice will make your evening.
- You will get to see the Warner Bros Studio which is decked out for Christmas.
- Chiswick House’s Magical Lantern Festival will present to you a mesmerizing beauty of silk installations with perfect illumination.
- In the Snow and Snow Kingdom, one can watch different Christmas movies.
- At Kew, an illuminated view awaits folks along with the beauty of rose gardens.
- The Kensington Palace gives you an experience that resembles pretty much with those in Victorian times.
GO FOR ICE SKATING
- Enchanted Woodland at Syon Park provides a colorful experience for you and lets you take a romantic walk worth the feast.
- Get ready with your skates at the glorious ice rink of Somerset House of the 18th century.
- Ice rink at the Hampton Court Palace has got such a magnificent view of Henry VIII’s residence that you won’t ever be disappointed with your festival’s plans.
- You can get your skates on in the shadow of the Tower of London.
- Ice skating at the Natural History Museum’s magical ice rink glide would be worth a try.
- One can’t help but admire the beautiful skyline of London while skating around the rooftop ice rink at the skylight.
- Slicing the ice under the lights of the Ferris wheel at Winterville on Clapham Common is so becoming that one shouldn’t miss the experience at any cost.
- Twirling on the ice at Canary Wharf is yet another psychedelic experience worth a try.
SINGING CHRISTMAS CAROL
- Sing along to carols around Trafalgar Square’s Christmas tree that is world famous.
- You can support your furry friends at the Battersea Cats and Dogs Home Carol Concert with all your heart.
- Don’t miss being a part of traditional Christmas carols at the historic St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Get lost in the mesmerizing experiences at the Royal Albert Hall where you can join in with carols by shimmers of candlelight.
- You can rejoice in carols and concerts at St Martin-in-the-Fields Church.
- At the Cutty Sark Christmas Concert, you may listen to Joglaresa’s eminent musicians playing with Dame Emma Kirkby.
MEET FATHER CHRISTMAS
- You can get your crafts ready with Mr. Claus and meet the elves before saying hello to Santa at ZSL London Zoo.
- You may get to meet Father Christmas in his wondrous and magical grotto at WWT London Wetland Centre and the have a sleigh ride with loveable huskies.
- Go for a merry cruise on the river Thames with Father Christmas
- 24 You can find the cheerful red man concealed in a tropical world at the Rainforest Cafe.
- You can find Father Christmas with loads of surprises for the enraptured spaces at the Royal Albert Hall.
- At the Museum of London, you can go back to Victorian London to meet Santa Claus.
EAT AND DRINK IN CHRISTMAS
- Who would want to miss out enjoying the festive cocktail at London’s best drinking spots?
- You can try to search out for one of London’s best pop-up winter rooftop bars.
- Do not forget to prepare a Christmas toast at one of London’s enchanted champagne bars.
- At St Paul’s Cathedral, you can have an enjoyable a Christmas day with their ebullient church service.
- On a Christmas day tour, you can try finding out the sights and sounds of London’s locations.
- After a joyous Christmas in London, You can plan the commencement of your New Year’s Eve in London celebrations and assemblages.